Christian Life

Hello Everyone! I am so excited to tell you about Christian Life. Watching a child come to Christ is the most exciting and most rewarding thing that has ever happened in my life. Christian Life was established to be a God driven avenue for introducing children to the Awesome message of Jesus Christ. By establishing exciting and meaningful relationships with kids, leaders can earn their trust, allowing hearts to be won by God. This isn't done overnight, but takes dedicated and heart felt interest in the lives of our young ones. Kids are so impressionable; they are like sponges, soaking up everything they hear and see. Our goal is for kids to hear the word of God, see it lived everyday by leaders who truly care about them, so that kids will open their hearts for God to set up a new home in them.

I personally have seen the changes that occur when a child opens his/her heart to God. God says for us to plant the seeds, and He will make them grow (1Cor 3:6). Children are our future, and we want to see a future that is filled with the Awesome love of God.

God Bless!

Christian Life Begins Journey For Frontier Forge

Christian Life Begins Journey For Frontier Forge
A place for kids to get away from it all, and discover God. Christian Life is kicking off our drive to raise funds to build Frontier Forge, a kid's Christian Camp nestled in the mountains, where kids can go for thrilling and exciting fun, and open their hearts to Jesus. Christian Life is excited to initiate this project. Every dollar you give will help build a place where God and Children meet and little lives are changed forever. If God is laying it on your heart to help, please be a part of the biggest project for God you will ever participate in. Every dollar counts! After all, it's our kid's lives. Please send checks to: Christian Life's Frontier Forge , P.O. Box 91, Sherrills Ford, NC 28673 God Bless!

Frontier Forge - Exercising God's Great Commission

Dear Fellow Christians:

We hope this letter finds you all well. Christian Life has felt a calling from God to continue to grow in our faith in regards to Youth Ministry and have decided to take the leap of faith and spread the love we have for Jesus to kids around the world in an awesome way. Having constantly prayed for guidance, we have decided to develop a Youth Christian Camp where kids can be introduced to God and little hearts can be changed forever.

The purpose of this camp is to exercise God’s Great Commission of sharing the love of Jesus Christ by establishing meaningful relationships with kids, earning their trust, and introducing them to the Awesome Life with Jesus Christ.

We are very excited about the opportunity to serve God in this capacity. We have felt for some time now that God is with us on this, and we look to glorify Him in all that we do to the best of our abilities.

We are posting this to ask for your help. The first and most important thing we need is prayer. We would like for you to pray for us and for our entire team as we step out in servitude with God. Pray for our lives, that our walk with Jesus will be an earthly example of Jesus followers, and pray that God’s hand is in all that we do. Also, pray for the kids to whom we will be ministering – that through our efforts, they will come to know and accept Jesus Christ as their Personal Savior. Secondly, we would like to ask you to prayerfully consider providing financial support for this sizeable endeavor. The initial cost estimates to cover acquiring property, establishing lodging, building a roundup room, cafeteria, and sports / activities areas are quite large. This is much larger than us, but not too big for God.

We are not asking you to break the bank. We are asking that if you feel driven by God and would like to financially participate in this awesome journey of changing our world by impacting kids for Christ, please send a check made out to Christian Life, Inc. with "Frontier Forge" in the memo line. Please mail the check to:

Christian Life, Inc.
P.O. Box 91
Sherrills Ford, NC 28673


Any amount you feel led to give is greatly appreciated. Please continue to keep us in your prayers as we excitedly and obediently step out with God to accomplish His work.
Thank you for your prayers and support.

Sincerely,
 
Christian Life

Parents, Lead By Example

Parents, Lead By Example
Kids Watch Parents Getting Baptized.

Painful Times

Kids, Are you going through some painful times? You are not alone. Listen to what Jeremy Camp has to say about God's Love. Just click on the video below.

One Crazy Girl

One Crazy Girl

Show God's Love For His Kids

Christian Life is excited about serving God by loving His Children. In 1 Cor 13:4-7, God lays out the definition of love:

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres.

In 1 John 3:18 He told us how to love:

Dear Children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.

And in 1 John 4:10 He demonstrated the true meaning of love to all of us:

This is love: Not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.

I thank God everyday He is not just a God of rules and words, but that He is a God of love and action. I pray that all of us recognize His Love for us, and use it as a template for the way that we love others. As God's word tells us, Love is not a feeling, love is a deliberate choice of action.

As we go forward from today, I pray that all of us choose to love as God has chosen to love us.

The Christian Life ministries need your help. Our goal is to raise the funds necessary to build Frontier Forge Christian Camp, where God's love will be poured into the little hearts of his children, and new lives will be born in Him. Any little bit helps. God Bless!

Christian Life

Verse Of The Day

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Father's Day - A Tribute To My Dad

Father's Day is fast approaching. I understand the significants of Father's Day and have come to realize that being a father is one of the most awesome privileges bestowed upon me by God.

This past year has given me plenty of food for thought to reflect about my father. When I was a young boy, my dad travelled extensively. Most Mondays through Thursdays he would be away from home working hard as a traveling service manager. He was the best at what he did and took great pride in doing the work that God had given him the best he could. But more times than not, I would miss the father / son times that we were missing. In retrospect, I look back now and remember that even though he was not home monday through thursday, he was ALWAYS at my games on friday afternoon or evening, no matter where they were being played. It did not matter how difficult it was for him to attend, he was always there. As a child, it was great to see him there. As an adult, it is great to know the love that he had for his children, and the great lengths he would go to just to show that love.

Later in my college years, when I strayed from God's will for me, my dad was always there to help me readjust my course through life. When I was young, his guidance was in the form of a loving strong hand, changing to loving and encouraging words backed by his living example when I was older. But I think the fact that he was always there made the most significant impact.

Now, I am much older, with children of my own. I spend countless hours reading the bible and praying and talking with God. And in doing this, one of the things I like the most about our God is that He is always there too. Sometimes he corrects us with a strong hand, and sometimes with loving encouraging words. But He is always there.

It is in this that I have realized that my father is very much a Godly man. He has always raised me in Godly ways, the best he knew how. For that I am extremely grateful and thankful that God has given me a dad that has chosen to love and honor God by trying to raise his children the way that God wanted and by using God as an example to follow.

More times than not, actions speak much louder than words. Economic times have impacted my family extremely hard. I have lost my job during the worst time possible. Stress levels at my house have been the highest I have ever seen. But during all this my dad sat me down and said, "Son, stay in constant prayer, ask for guidance". Wise words from a very wise man, repeating the words from the wisest. Psalms 25:5 - "guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my savior, and my hope is in you all the day long."

My dad has been a wonderful godly example to me my whole life. He has always loved me, cared for me, guided me, been an example for me to follow, and has kept his footsteps close to Jesus so that the example that he set for me was the example that God wished.

So this Father's Day, I want my dad to know how much I love him. I want him to know how much I appreciate the efforts he made to always be there for me. I want him to know how much I am grateful that he chose to be close with God, so that the example he set for me was a Godly example. But most importantly, I want to thank God for giving me a father that expresses his love to me everyday. I am so blessed to have a father like my father, and I thank him for being there for me always, and for loving me endlessly.

I love you Dad! Happy Father's Day!

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment